When eating out, please consider:
- Casa que Canta ($$$) – Mexican specialty dishes using traditional ingredients.
- Il Mare ($$) – Italian cuisine with a Greek theme on Wednesdays.
- La Perla ($) – Beachfront traditional Mexican food, international cuisine and seafood.
- Amuleto ($$$) – Gourmet fusion cuisine.
- Tentaciones ($$$) – Pacific-Mexican combined with a tempting variety of fine French and international dishes.
- La Villa ($$) – Sophisticated, fresh local seafood, international gourmet and fusion cuisine.
- La Marea ($$) – Mediterranean and Mexican fare for lunch and dinner.
- Coconuts ($$) – International, Mexican fine cuisine with courtyard dining.
- El Mediterraneo ($$) – A mix of regional dishes from both Mexico and the Mediterranean Sea area.
- Bandidos ($) – Delicious Mexican lunches, dinners, and appetizers in downtown Zihuatanejo.
- Doña Licha ($) – Down-home Mexican cooking, casual atmosphere and excellent prices. Great for breakfast and lunch.
- Espuma ($$$) – Sophisticated Latin fusion dining overlooking the bay.
- Tamales y Atole Any ($) – Traditional and authentic Mexican cuisine.